I want to share a few simple tips that can help to improve the quality of your audio recordings (mixes).
For the more experienced DJ's none of these tips will be new, but if you're just starting out it could be very useful information.
Of course, there's a lot more, but let's start with these tips:
– Use high quality audio files from stores, DJ pools or CD rips. No YouTube files!
– MP3's must be at least 192Kbps, but 320Kbps would be best.
– Use higher quality audio RCA/XLR cables.
– Invest in a good external audio interface for better recordings.
– Watch your audio output and recording levels. Stay in the green!
Enjoy the video and share the knowledge!
For questions and requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For collaboration/business inquiries, please contact email@example.com
For bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org